Yves Chaland et le lecteur Rombaldi

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

Yves Chaland et le lecteur Rombaldi

Message par geert le Lun 5 Nov 2007 - 22:56

Hi à tous, Samedi soir fut un grand soir ... Soukyaki en famille et puis un petit cadeau ! Joie et bonheur que je ne peux que partager avec vous ...

geert

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://lesamisdefreddy.blogspot.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Re: Yves Chaland et le lecteur Rombaldi

Message par E10 le Sam 10 Nov 2007 - 15:21

Congratulations Geert,

Great picture of a even greater design by Yves Chaland. It is one of my (many :-) favorite ones he made.
I am almost sure you guys (and girls, for that matter) know Yves Chaland reused this drawing. This original one, so kindly gifted to you, and the one shown below (scan taken from page 126 of the pocketbook "J'ai LU - BD" titled "Renaud" 1988 issue, after the original full BD size Guy Delcourt Productions edition).

Yves Chaland not only redrawn some of his designs like with this one, he also used such a theme many times. Also in this case. I seem to remember having seen the Roland Buret (Collection Gardée) being mentioned in one of your forums ? Which is an example of the another drawing "fitting within theme".

Another exotic one is a card Yves Chaland made for Thomas Spitaels, a collector living in Belgium (Bruxelles ?). Again a collector, like Buret - who also runs a great shop BD ancienne in Paris. I haven't got it in my collection Crying or Very sad so I only have a bad (low-resolution) photograph I can share with you all:

It is one out of a serie called: "belles images de la collection Thomas Spitaels", titled: "Thomas Spitaels lit des livres". The whole set comprises 145 images !!!, one of which is the above one by Yves Chaland.

Collecting the subject RombaldiClub nr.2 has given me some more gray hair Crying or Very sad After many many month of searching I finally bought it from the internet. After receipt I turned all pages over and over again, however no Chaland drawing in it. It turned out to be the wrong issue. I learned RombaldiClub started to renumber (new serie) and thus two nr. 2 issues exist. OK I started allover again and finally laid my hands on another one, the right issue this time from someone in my southern neighboring country Belgium. I never received that - got lost in the mail or something. Again after some month I was able to purchase the correct issue and this time it arrived, however only the coverpage (pg 1, 2, 7 and 8 ), not the second folded pages 3, 4 ,5 and 6 inside ....).
Collecting isn't easy sometimes is it - but a lot of fun when finally the full edition is added to the collection which I could on a later date. What I need Geert, is some friends like you have Wink

Finally we should not forget to include the ex-libris you -no doubt- know too:

Dernière édition par le Dim 11 Nov 2007 - 23:28, édité 2 fois
E10

Message par geert le Sam 10 Nov 2007 - 15:38

Hi E10,

My english is sufficient bad for our friend who don't know englishcan read me and the others too !!! Wink

E10 a écrit:Congratulations Geert,
Yves Chaland not only redrawn some of his designs like with this one, he also used such a theme many times. Also in this case. I seem to remember having seen the Roland Buret (Collection Gardée) being mentioned in one of your forums ? Which is an example of the another drawing "fitting within theme".

Thanks for your congratulations ... i'm really happy too !!! and specially because it's a presnt of my father !
For the Roland Buret new year card it's important to say that it's an offset print and a limited edition of 500, what is really fun is that in the Book Chaland from Champaka , the image have exactly the same bad print area like mine !!!!

E10 a écrit:Another exotic one is a card Yves Chaland made for Thomas Spitaels, a collector living in Belgium (Bruxelles ?). Again a collector, like Buret - who also runs a great shop BD ancienne in Paris. I haven't got it in my collection Crying or Very sad so I only have a bad (low-resolution) photograph I can share with you all:

It is one out of a serie called: "belles images de la collection Thomas Spitaels", titled: "Thomas Spitaels lit des livres". The whole set comprises 145 images !!!, one of which is the above one by Yves Chaland.

Your right Thomas Spitaels live in Belgium and he is a member of the ADF ... may be you have not see the subject and the interview ... I put the links too

http://oeuvreseverin.forumculture.net/parlons-des-albums-de-l-oeuvre-f30/le-mystere-thomas-spitaels-t539.htm?highlight=spitaels

http://oeuvreseverin.forumculture.net/les-discussions-interviews-du-forum-avec-f25/discussion-avec-thomas-spitaels-sur-yves-chaland-t557.htm?highlight=spitaels

in this subject you could find High Resolution images Wink
geert

Message par E10 le Sam 10 Nov 2007 - 16:27

Dear Geert,

Thanks for the links - I had not seen the Spitaels pages indeed. Most interesting to read and the scans are great.

Re the other subject, the Roland Buret print, you are right indeed. It is a 500 edition one. You write about a bad area; you must have eagle's eyes; what bad print area are you refering to ???

A very sad additional note I have to share: Roland told me this might have been the last design issued by Yves Chaland, since he delivered the original for printing only eight (8 No ) days prior to the fatal car accident ....
E10

Message par Coacho le Sam 10 Nov 2007 - 16:58

Hiya E10 !

I have been inspired by your first coloured picture, the one with the legends in frames !
There is a french drawer, unknown yet from the large audience, wo is a fan of Chaland and others...
He drew that long time ago (and offered me the original, how lucky I am and thanks again to him ! Smile ) and I would like to show it there !

Cheers !

Coacho
Admin

Message par E10 le Sam 10 Nov 2007 - 19:26

Dear Coacho,

Great picture, indeed you are lucky. Not only a Chaland image, but Tillieux, Franquin and Hergé as well ... a lot of ligne claire in your frames - very much a picture fitting your collection of ligne claire no doubt.

Thank you for sharing - I like it very much,

E-10
E10

Message par Coacho le Dim 11 Nov 2007 - 1:01

Pleasure ! Wink
Coacho
Admin

Message par geert le Dim 11 Nov 2007 - 1:02

Coacho who is plic ? planc pluc ????
geert

Message par nick tyler le Dim 11 Nov 2007 - 14:12

Dear old Geert,

as we are in English forum, je suis contraint de parler le français comme le font nos anglais amis.
Ceci n'est pas un dessin beau de Plic. Ceci est un très beau dessin de Elric, que certains d'entre nous ont croisé virtuellement sur BDP (à l'époque où tu n'avais pas d'accès internet, il y a un sujet qui parle du Elric Projet Spirou). C'est un homme jeune de la région de l'Ouest du Sud qui dessine bien diablement.
On peut voir aussi un à lui site sur lequel il place en ligne des à lui dessins. C'est très amazing. Vraiment.
Vous êtes bienvenu.
nick tyler

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://stanislasbarthelemy.blogspot.com/

Message par Coacho le Dim 11 Nov 2007 - 21:27

Thanks everybody for your great interest to the Elric Blog.
This guy is over talented and we hope all he could deliver us his vision of Spirou, even if his style is actually a bit inspired by Emile Bravo.
It is very good ! Smile

Link is there...

http://psychedelism-spirou-and-football.blogspot.com/
Coacho
Admin

Message par geert le Dim 11 Nov 2007 - 23:12

thanks mes amis pour le contact ... there is an hommage too chaland in the interview of laurel !!! Yes i assure you
geert

Message par Coacho le Lun 12 Nov 2007 - 0:33

Amazing isn't it ?! Laughing
Coacho
Admin

Message par geert le Lun 12 Nov 2007 - 0:35

I think too !
geert

Message par jef42 le Ven 27 Juin 2008 - 15:00

Avant de faire du hors sujet, je prends mes précautions : est-ce que ça intéresse quelqu'un de voir ici les scans des Rombaldi BD Club numéros 0 à 7 pour la première série et numéros 1 à 4 pour la nouvelle série ? (j'ignore s'il en existe d'autres et combien)
Outre Chaland au n°2, on trouve du Walter Minus, Juillard et Ben Radis, si l'on considère les dessins ressortissant au style ligne claire.
jef42

Message par geert le Ven 27 Juin 2008 - 20:49

moi ça m'intéresse .....
geert

Message par jef42 le Ven 27 Juin 2008 - 22:11

Sans réel intérêt, graphiquement parlant, les numéros 0 et 1

Notre préféré, portant le numéro 2, et en réalité le premier avec une illustration pleine page

La couve du numéro 5 (Walter Minus) devrait plaire à Laurent (qu'on n'a plus vu par ici depuis quelque temps)

La nouvelle série comporte pour son 2ème numéro un chouette dessin de Ben Radis.

2 belles couves pour les 3 et 4 de la nouvelle série : Juillard et Darrow. A signaler que ces magazines comportent un encart couleur consacré à l'intégrale Astérix pour le 3 et à l'Univers d'Hergé pour le 4. J'ignore s'il existe d'autres bulletins du Rombaldi BD Club. Pour ma part, je les ai reçus à l'époque pour avoir commandé les intégrales d'Hergé et de Franquin.
jef42

Revue du sujet

Message par E10 le Mar 5 Aoû 2008 - 20:40

Hi jef42,

Great pics, thanks.
Does nr. 0 carry any Yves Chaland reproduction or reference in text to Chaland ?
I would very much appreciate to learn, since I have the other editions in my collection, however I lack nr.0 Crying or Very sad

Thanks in advance, E10
E10

Message par jef42 le Lun 11 Aoû 2008 - 20:06

Hi, E10. The answer, next time, when I will be back home. Best regards from the Ocean (I'm now in a cybercafé without my collection, xcuse me... Embarassed )
jef42

Revue du sujet

Message par E10 le Mar 12 Aoû 2008 - 0:43

Hi jef42,

Thanks for responding, take your time and enjoy your vacation drunken .
I'll wait patiently, E10
E10

Message par geert le Mar 12 Aoû 2008 - 21:56

Dear Jef is more strong than me !!!!! In a cybercafé I'll post some pics !!!!!!

HI everybody I'm back !
geert

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut